I’ve been a Netflix subscriber for over five years and I love it! We stream Netfix programming through our PC’s, Wii, and Roku devices, as well as using the free Netflix app on our Android smartphones, tablets and Kindle Fire.
Netflix has become our primary source for movies and we get a whole lot of entertainment on a lot of devices, for only $7.99 a month after your FREE 1 MONTH Netflix trial.
Savvy Entertainment Deal
What is Netflix?
Netflix is a subscription service that streams video content to Netflix ready devices. Those devices include PC’s, gaming systems, WiFi enabled HDTV’s and DVD players, as well as media devices that capture streaming video such as the Roku.
For less than the cost of a pizza ($7.99 per month) you can get unlimited streaming video to all your devices from Netflix.
That means if you have 10 Netflix ready devices in your possession, you can use 1 Netflix account for ALL of those devices!
If you decide you still want even more movies, you can adjust your account at any time to upgrade to streaming video and also get DVD rentals that go out to you via the mail with no late fees or due dates.
You can switch your account around to fit your needs at any time, so if you find you want to upgrade or downgrade Netflix service, it’s no problem to do so.
6 Reasons to Sign-Up for Netflix
- It’s FREE! You get 1 Month to try it out, risk-free. What do you have to lose? Start your Netflix FREE trial today!
- 1000’s of programming options including movies, TV shows, music concerts, comedy club specials and documentaries are all on Netflix.
- Lots of devices you already own are Netflix ready. Android smartphones, iPads, game systems, DVD players, PCs, tablets, TV’s, Roku… they all stream Netflix!
- There are FREE apps for iPads, iPhones, Kindle Fire, tablets and Android devices for Netflix.
- You can cancel at any time. You won’t want to, but you can.
- Several people can be watching different things on different devices at the same time, using one Netflix account. For example, you can be watching a movie on Netflix on your PC while your kids are watching something else via Netflix on the Xbox 360 in another room – all on the same Netflix account.
If you are looking for lots of bang for your family entertainment buck, try Netflix. Truly a savvy deal!