So you’re off to the university in a month or so, get prepared for your new life on campus with basic college dorm checklist guides.
On this list, you’ll find items you’ll want to bring to school with you for a good night’s sleep.
Check your school’s website and/or written materials you’ve received to make sure you don’t buy unnecessary items. For example, if your school provides mattress covers, you don’t need to purchase one.
All of the items mentioned here can be found at Amazon , many with Free Shipping.
Be sure to check out the Savvy Sleuth’s College Bound Essentials list, which has cool currently recommended deals related to the items listed here.
College Dorm Checklist: For Essential Sleep
- Pillows (King or Standard)
- Zippered Pillow Protectors
- Mattress Pad (Waterproof with Dust Mite Protection)
- Pillowtop and/or Memory Foam Mattress Topper
- (2) Sheet Sets – Twin or Extra-Long Twin size depending upon supplied mattress.
- Duvet Cover
- Comforter (Down or Down Alternative)
- Extra Blanket or Quilt
- Alarm Clock
- Black Out Curtains
- Sleep Mask
- Throw Blanket