Sunday, May 6th is an exciting time at Target and in households across America! The Shops – Exclusive boutique merchants, hand picked by Target – will be offering their collections at Target online.
Unique retailers throughout the US will be showcased and offering their shop favorites to you, through The Shops at Target.
The Shops will offer the Target shopper the boutique shopping experience online.
Deals from these merchants will be only offered at Target for a limited time, and then new merchants will be showcased with more fresh offerings.
On Sunday, May 6th The Shops at Target will offer items from the following merchants:
- The Webster – Miami – for Miami inspired upscale boutique fashions for men and women.
- Privet House – Connecticut – for unique, simplicity and style in home decor items.
- Cos Bar – Aspen – for exquisite beauty; make-up, skin and hair care.
- The Candy Store – San Francisco – for sweet goodness.
- Polka Dog Bakery – Boston – for the finest in handmade treats for our canine family and friends.
May 6th is when The Shops open on Target.com, and it’s expected that items will fly off the shelves.
Check out The Shops early for the best selection.
Mark your calendars for Sunday, May 6th and click on any The Shops at Target banner on SavvySleuth.com to see The Shops online exclusive goodies first hand. It’s the perfect opportunity to get Mom something beautifully-boutique for Mother’s Day!
- January Jones and Emma Roberts Help Launch Target’s New Shops (popsugar.com)
- Target Phasing Out Amazon’s Kindle (kstp.com)